Sunday, April 23, 2017

Watch What I'm Wearing

This skirt felt so tight!  I'm about 39 weeks pregnant in these pictures and was hoping to not have to come up with another maternity outfit!  It was kind of funny because I was telling Bob how I don't have anything else to wear to church and how next week I might just have to wear something again.  He laughed because he pretty much wears the same thing every week to church.  I do repeat outfits, I think I have about five maternity shirts and three pairs of pants I rotate through during the week. but for some reason while pregnant I was feeling like I had to come up with something new to wear each week.


1 comment:

Vanity And Me said...

Not long now! How can you look so fabulous at the end of your pregnancy?You look stunning and a picture of health. x
www.vanityandmestyle.com